In Year Applications / Transfer

What are in-year admissions?

If you have moved into the area and need a school place for your child outside the normal point of entry, you will need to complete an In-year application. 

Please refer to the RB Kingston in year transfer brochure, here.

If you would like your child to transfer to another school, you should: 

  • discuss it with the Headteacher of your child's current school
  • complete the in-year application form
  • Send the Headteacher a link to the Pupil Information Form to be completed

You should not withdraw your child from their current school until you have secured a place at an alternative school. 

Apply for in-year admission

In-year admission applications are coordinated by Achieving for Children on behalf of Kingston schools. All information can be found, here.

If you have any questions regarding school admissions, please contact the team, including your child’s name and date of birth in the body of the email.

School Admissions, Achieving for Children. Guildhall 2, Kingston KT1 1EU