Mrs Cooper, Designated Safeguarding Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bullying and cyberbullying can mean lots of different things. It can happen anywhere, including online, at school or at home.
Bullying can include:
- being called names, teased or humiliated
- posting, commenting on or liking nasty photos, videos or posts about you online
- being pushed, hit or hurt
- having money and other stuff stolen
- spreading rumours or starting group chats about you
- being ignored, left out or made to feel like you're not wanted
- being threatened, intimidated or sent nasty messages
- trolling you or commenting on your posts or pictures saying nasty things
- someone revealing personal details without your permission
- targeting you over and over again in an online game.
Further support for Students seeking help
Further support for parents seeking support:
Mrs Cait Cooper, Designated Safeguarding Lead - email@example.com